Our community partners provide significant support and effort in helping us to achieve our mission of Building Better Lives.
They provide direct service to our residents through a variety of initiatives including behavioral health, transportation, food and community gardens, education, financial literacy, job counseling and using our community room spaces for the social and recreational programs. These initiatives assist our residents and provide needed resources that enhance their lives.
- ADRC—Aging and Disability Resource Centers
- Catholic Charities
- Community Action Program (CAP) agencies throughout the state
- Donna Lexa
- Growing Community Through Gardening
- Home of Our Own (HOOO)
- Horizon Housing Foundation
- Hope House of Milwaukee
- Kennedy Heights Community Center
- League of Women Voters of Dane County
- Lutheran Social Services
- Meridian Group, Inc.
- New Concept Self Development Center
- UW Extension