The new proposed rule would require program participants to submit an equity plan to HUD every five years and require participants to incorporate goals and strategies into subsequent planning documents.
- Wisconsin Housing Preservation Corp. Closes on Multi-Million Dollar Affordable Housing Development
- WHPC President Mary Wright Discusses Issues Confronting Affordable Housing Developers
- The State of the Nation’s Housing 2022 – A Report By the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University
- High Rents, Low Affordable Housing Supply Force Renters to Live Outside Madison
- HUD to Publish Proposed Rule to Implement AFFH